HKPA is celebrating our 60th Anniversary in the coming year (2023). We are now holding a Logo Competition. The design of the 60th Anniversary logo may be used in our website, products and celebratory events.
Theme and objectives:
60th Anniversary of Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association (HKPA)
This logo competition is open to all current Physiotherapy students and Physiotherapists on an individual basis.
Individuals can make one or multiple submissions.
Guideline for entries:
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG format.
- Size of logo should be at least 10cm x 10cm, and within 18cm x 15cm (please refer to reference).
- If the file contains spot colours or RGB colours, please convert them to CMYK.
- The Number of colors used should be limited to 4 colours, i.e. black and white will be considered as 2 colours.
- Faded colour is not recommended.
- File should be high resolution (recommended to have 300 dpi in A4 size).
- File should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries are not recommended to be submitted in compressed formats.
- Hand drawing is allowed, but may not be highly recommended.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo.
Your submission should include the following information:
- your personal information, including full English name, institution and contact
- your designs with word description in English (word limit: 200)
Please submit the above information to https://forms.gle/8nnBEBoZqo1DDAVb8 on or before September 30, 2022.
Winner would be awarded with HKD$2,000 (Cash) and certificate.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
- By submitting the design(s), applicants agree to permit HKPA to mention their names in connection with the competition.
- The winner of this competition grant HKPA the right to use, modify and reproduce their submitted logo design and utilize it in HKPA products and website without restriction or compensation.
- By submitting their logo design, the participants warrant that the submitted logo design does not infringe upon the copyright or other rights of 3rd parties.
Designs will be assessed by HKPA Executive committees and voted by HKPA members.
Submission Deadline: Sept 30, 2022 (Friday)
Winner Announced: mid-October
For any questions, please feel free to contact Ms Sara Poon via email@example.com cc to Mr. Sam WAN at firstname.lastname@example.org