Dear Student Members,
Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) and Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association (HKPA) will arrange two NGO visits solely for HKPA Student Members to deepen their understanding of the Physiotherapists’ roles in different NGO settings on March 11 and May 6 mornings.
Through these events, You can:
- Learn more about the services of different NGOs ( good for job interviews)
- Better understand the job natures and influences of Physiotherapists in NGOs
- Meet experienced Physiotherapists in NGOs and hear their stories
- Bust the myths about Physiotherapists working in NGOs
- Polish your CV by participating in this event
- Have a chance to summarize your experiences and publish it in HKPA News Bulletin (good for your CV)
If you are interested, please click HERE to register (just 1 minute to register).
The registration deadlines for the first and second visits are March 8 and May 3, respectively.
Thank you very much!
Prof. Marco Pang