Being a HKPA member enjoys many tangible benefits, including:
- HKPA members will enjoy substantial discount in attending the courses and conferences organized by HKPA.
- HKPA members have priority when the course has a limited number of quota.
- Those HKPA members who have completed the required courses/training in acupuncture is eligible to apply for HKPA Acupuncture Accreditation (details). This accreditation is mandatory for physiotherapists who would like to practice acupuncture in facilities under the management of the Hospital Authority.
- HKPA members (except Associate and Student members) are entitled to enjoy the membership benefit of the following organization by presenting HKPA membership card *:
- Association of Hong Kong Nursing Staff (e-shop: https://eahkns.nurse.org.hk/)
HKPA members (except Associate and Student members) are entitled to enjoy the membership benefit of the following organization:
- Association of Hong Kong Nursing Staff
Any products or services purchased from the above organizations by a HKPA member are solely based on the agreement between the organization and the individual HKPA member involved. While HKPA members enjoy the benefit described above, it should NOT be misconstrued that HKPA has endorsed the products and services provided by the above organizations. HKPA assumes no responsibility for any injury and /or tangible and / or intangible damage to persons or property arising from any purchase and use of any products and services provided by the above organizations.