The HKPA Annual General Meeting will be held in Dec 2021 with details as below:
Date: 12 Dec 2021
Venue: 7/F Hall B, Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West
Agenda of HKPA AGM 2021 and the Minutes of HKPA AGM 2020 have been mailed to the members in late Oct 2021. If you have not received the materials, kindly contact Dr. Billy SO (Chairperson of Membership Subcommittee) at firstname.lastname@example.org
for membership renewal and updating the mailing address.
Commencement of the ballot counting for the election of HKPA Executive Committee 2021 – 2023 will be announced in the AGM on 12 Dec 2021.
Details of the ballot counting are shown as below:
- The ballots in the sealed envelopes will be transported from the HKPA premises to the Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West before 8:30am on 12 Dec 2021
- A separate room (Function Room 2, 11/F, Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West) is prepared for the ballot counting, with the maximum capacity of 30 attendees
- The envelopes will be unsealed under the supervision of Mr. Bronco BUT, HKPA Legal Advisor
- The whole process of the ballot counting will be conducted under the supervision of Mr. Bronco BUT
- Results of the election of HKPA Executive Committee 2021 – 2023 will be announced by 5pm on 12 Dec 2021
Finally, thanks again for your continuous support to HKPA.